Sometimes life is stressful, but making lasagna is super gratifying and also I can put all my homework in LaTeX so
Welcome! I speak English, German, and more Russian than I will admit. I like Norse mythology, lyrical prose, Young Wizards, physics, Who, languages, and those who manipulate them.A Partial Dictionary of People Referenced Regularly Look it's a question!
- Me: Wow! You have helped me! I must give you something! How do you feel about cookies?
- Professor: No, actually I was just doing my job.
- Me: You don't understand. I'm from the South. I have to give you something.
- Professor: I cannot, in good conscience, accept gifts from students because of my position of authority and the general possibility of unfair influence in either direction.
- Me: ...my family's scones are county-famous.
- Professor: I'm watching my weight?
- Me: AHA! VEGETABLES!
I’ve already blogged this before but it basically sums up my entire philosophy much better than I ever could so here we are.
gonna put this quote up on the slide at the end of my sociology intro course this semester because yes
I want to watch Sakamichi again
Why is a high school anime about jazz something I get a craving for twice a year?